This article takes you through the step-by-step process of how to make a scheduled payout on your Duplo Business Account or you explore the scheduled payout visual tour by clicking here
Step 1: Go to Payouts
- On the Payout page, click on the Make New Payout button
Step 2: Payout Modal
- On the Payout modal, check the Make a scheduled payout box.
- Fill in the following
- The date when you want the payout to commence.
- How often the payout should run?
- How long the payout should run?
For the options for How often will you like this payout to run? you can indicate whether it should be once, Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
For the How long do you want this payout to run? you can put a number. For instance if you want the payout to run only once, the payout will run on the specified date. If Daily is selected and 2 is supplied in the How long do you want this payout to run? this means that the payout will run for two days from the start date.
Step 3: Confirmation Modal
- This shows the details of the scheduled payout and you can confirm before proceeding.
- Click on the Continue Transaction
- Select the preferred verification option as shown in the image below.
- Input the OTP based on the verification option selected to complete the payout.