This article takes you through the step-by-step process of creating a batch bulk payout on your dashboard.
You can also go ahead and explore the bulk payout visual tour by clicking here or continue reading.
- On the payout page, click on make a new payout. It could either be to an existing recipients or new recipients, it doesn't matter as long as you intend to make a bulk payout.
- click on Bulk Payout, then download the template highlighted on the screen and ensure you carefully follow the instructions on the page. As shown below:
- Upload the file in .xlsx or .xls(excel). As shown below;
- Click on preview
- Give the batch a unique name, if your dashboard says errors in a row; correct the error by clicking on the edit button, next to the delete button.
- You can add more recipients to the batch bulk payout. As shown below;
- Click on Continue to proceed with the payout flow or click on save for later to pause and process later.
- You can just select your preferred authentication method and input the code/OTP generated for the payout.
- If it is an instant payout, it will be displayed under the Instant tab and if it is a scheduled bulk payout, it will be displayed under the Scheduled tab. As shown below;
Awesome, you've just made a successful Batch Bulk Payout!
Frequently Asked Questions