Grant your team members access to your Duplo account. You can invite your admins, accountants, support staff, business partners, etc. Each user will have unique login details and be assigned a 'Role' based on the function you want them to perform within their account. This would help boost productivity, efficiency, and accountability within the business.
Tip: Roles you can assign to your team members are;
- Initiator - An initiator is someone who initiates a payout.
- Approver - An approver is someone who approves payouts. You can have multiple approvers, it depends on your preferences and business needs
- Admin - An admin has full access like the owner.
- Owner - The owner of the business has full access.
- View only - You can only view, and can’t perform any transaction.
- Payer - A payer is assigned to pay bills.
To explore how to add team members with a visual tour please click here or continue reading.
Steps To Invite A Team Member
- Log in to your Duplo dashboard.
- Click on "Settings" at the base of the menu bar.
- On the settings board click on “Team members”, then click on “Invite team member”
- Fill in the required information like email, job title(optional) and assign a role as shown below:
You've invited your team members successfully.
Note: The people you have invited will need to sign in and set up their accounts for their roles to be active.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have more than one initiator?
Yes, you can have as many initiators as you want however you only need one person to initiate a payment.
Can the admin also be an initiator or approver?
Yes, the admin can act as an initiator or approver, but the setup is still required.