Experience the ease of generating bills on Duplo. Simplify your invoicing process and save time with our user-friendly platform.
Explore creating a bill with our visual tour by clicking here
Follow these steps to Create a Bill
- Login to your dashboard.
- Under Payout, you will find Bills, click on it.
- Then click on the Create Bill button.
- Fill in all the required information.
- If you don’t have any vendor saved, click +Add New Vendor. The page below will appear;
- Once you fill in the required information and upload the necessary documents, preview to ensure everything is accurate.
- Then click "Create Bill" to submit. You'll see a success page like the one below;
Great job, you're all set! You have successfully created a Bill on Duplo.
TIP: You can easily sync bills from your existing accounting package and conveniently pay for them on Duplo. To learn how to sync bills, click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is authorized to create bills or make payments on Duplo?
- Business owners, Admins, or Initiators can create bills.
- Assigned Payers/Business owners/Admins can pay bills. Click here to learn how to set up Admin/ Initiator/Payer roles.
Can I make my Initiator a Payer too?
- Yes, you can. Go to setting on the menu tab, click on team members, select team member name, click on Edit Team Member then, click on the toggle button that says “allow payers permission”. Finally, click on Update.