Effortlessly manage your payments and enjoy the convenience of easy bill settlement on Duplo. Experience streamlined, simplified bill payments and hassle-free payments with Duplo.
Paying a Bill requires the following steps;
- Login to your Duplo dashboard.
- Select Bill then select the Bill you want to pay.
- Click on Pay Bills.
- You can choose to pay a part of the bill or a full payment. You can also choose to have it sent out immediately or choose a future date. You should see a page like the one below;
- Once you are done, click on Submit.
- Authenticate with your preferred Mode, (either Google Authentication or SMS OTP, learn more here).
- After successfully authenticating, you will see a success message on the top center of your screen, like the one below;
Great job! If you followed these steps, you have successfully paid a Bill on Duplo.
Note: All Bills within any defined approval policies for your business must be approved by the relevant Approver(s) to be successfully completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is authorized to make Bill payments on Duplo?
Assigned Payers/Business owners/ Admins can pay bills. To learn how to set up admin/ initiator / Payer roles click here.
Can I make my Initiator a Payer too?
Yes, you can.
- Go to Setting on the dashboard, click on Team Members.
- Select Team Member’s name, click on Edit Team Member then, click on the toggle button that says “allow payers permission”.
- Finally, click on Update.
Can I pay Bills in instalments?
- You can make partial payments for bills and settle the remaining balance later. Access the "Partially Paid" section on the bills table to continue payment.