Funding an expense account is an important process in managing your business finances.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to fund an expense account and provide some useful tips along the way.
Let's get started!
Steps to Fund an Expense Account
There are two ways to fund your Expense Account-
- Send funds to the VA (virtual account number) attached to the Expense Account as shown below:
- Move funds from the main business account to the Expense Account or move funds from one expense account to another.
Here are the steps to do that:
1. As an admin or business owner click on Expenses
2. Click on Move Funds as shown above
3. Put in the desired amount to be moved
4. Select the account you want to move funds from, then where you want to move funds to.
5. Click Move Funds to finish the action
- Only business owners and admins can access the Move Funds button
- Initiators and payers can fund accounts using the Virtual Accounts
- You can fund your expense Virtual Account from a Bank or any payment provider